We are pleased to be offering several other new styles, please contact us for more information!!
Standard size for up to 8 people is 6′ 3″ tall, 4′ wide and 6′ long. Continuous welded at all sides to insure maximum strength(most others are just bolted together sheet metal panels with bent over sides to allow a way to assemble). That practice greatly reduces the strength of the structure since you only have sheet metal and bolts to protect you.
- Structure is 1/4″ thick steel plate (most others are only half this thick)
- 3″ heavy structural square steel tubing for reinforcing (most use 2″ or none at all)
- 3 – 3/4″ dead bolt pins
- 3 heavy duty hinges with a minimum yield strength of 17,500 lbs
- 8 fresh air vents
- 1/4″ thick 4″ square boxed in door frame for maximum strength with the door set at the inside edge to further protect the door
- Door is 3′ 2-1/2″ wide (handicap accessible) and 5′ 10″ tall
- Door is 1/4″ thick steel plate with 2″ heavy square steel tubing reinforcement
- Other safe room sizes available
- Prices are $4,100 for non painted units and $4,500 for painted
Please compare these specifications to the others and see for yourself how we have the heaviest built, strongest safe rooms on the market. Ask yourself if your family is important enough to deserve the best protection available? Especially if it is the same price or even less than the light duty sheet metal bolt together boxes they claim will protect you.